You can find below details on how to remove Select GB for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Select GB from your systemSelect GB
. You can find out more on Select GB or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\E6F59000-1428609628-0000-0000-000000000000 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\E6F59000-1428609628-0000-0000-000000000000\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Select GB. Select GB's main file takes around 1.88 MB (1966080 bytes) and is named ansn5624.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Select GB. They take about 2.07 MB (2165921
bytes) on disk.
- ansn5624.exe (1.88 MB)
- rnsz653A.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.66 KB)
This web page is about Select GB version 188.8.131.52
Select GB is a program by Select GB. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Select GB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Select GB from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Select GB or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Select GB". The Select GB program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Select GB in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Select GB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Select GB.
8. After uninstalling Select GB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Select GB that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Select GB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Select GB by Select GB from your computer, we are not saying that Select GB by Select GB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Select GB supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:51:00.240