SeisGram2K 5.3.4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SeisGram2K 5.3.4 from your computerALomax Scientific
. More info about ALomax Scientific can be seen here
. Click on http://www.alomax.net
to get more details about SeisGram2K 5.3.4 on ALomax Scientific's website. SeisGram2K 5.3.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeisGram2K directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SeisGram2K\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SeisGram2K 5.3.4. SeisGram2K.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 520.50 KB (532992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SeisGram2K 5.3.4. They take about 667.00 KB (683008
bytes) on disk.
- SeisGram2K.exe (520.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This info is about SeisGram2K 5.3.4 version 25.3.4
SeisGram2K 5.3.4 is a program released by the software company ALomax Scientific. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove SeisGram2K 5.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SeisGram2K 5.3.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SeisGram2K 5.3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "SeisGram2K 5.3.4". If it exists on your system the SeisGram2K 5.3.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select SeisGram2K 5.3.4 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SeisGram2K 5.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SeisGram2K 5.3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.alomax.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeisGram2K\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SeisGram2K 5.3.4.
8. After removing SeisGram2K 5.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SeisGram2K 5.3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SeisGram2K 5.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SeisGram2K 5.3.4 by ALomax Scientific from your computer, we are not saying that SeisGram2K 5.3.4 by ALomax Scientific is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SeisGram2K 5.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 17:00:11.357