You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Seg3D 1.12 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Seg3D 1.12 from your PCSCI Institute
. Further information on SCI Institute can be seen here
. Click on http://software.sci.utah.edu
to get more data about Seg3D 1.12 on SCI Institute's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Seg3D folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Seg3D 1.12 is C:\Program Files\Seg3D\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Seg3D.exe and it has a size of 4.39 MB (4605440 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Seg3D 1.12. They take 5.06 MB (5301018
bytes) on disk.
- Seg3D.exe (4.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Seg3D 1.12.
Seg3D 1.12 is an application by the software company SCI Institute. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Seg3D 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Seg3D 1.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Seg3D 1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Seg3D 1.12". If it exists on your system the Seg3D 1.12 application will be found very quickly. After you click Seg3D 1.12 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Seg3D 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Seg3D 1.12:
- The software company is: http://software.sci.utah.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Seg3D\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Seg3D 1.12.
8. After uninstalling Seg3D 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Seg3D 1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Seg3D 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Seg3D 1.12 by SCI Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that Seg3D 1.12 by SCI Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Seg3D 1.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 13:12:46.477