This page is about Seer 1.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Seer 1.0.1 from your systemCorey
. Open here
for more information on Corey. You can read more about about Seer 1.0.1 at http://1218.io
. Seer 1.0.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Seer 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Seer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.06 MB (3203584 bytes) on disk and is called Seer.exe.
Seer 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.15 MB (4352290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- helper.exe (43.50 KB)
- Seer.exe (3.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (175.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (628.50 KB)
- md.exe (33.50 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Seer 1.0.1.
Seer 1.0.1 is an application offered by the software company Corey. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Seer 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Seer 1.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Seer 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Seer 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Seer 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Seer 1.0.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Seer 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Seer 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://1218.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Seer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Seer 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Seer 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Seer 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Seer 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Seer 1.0.1 by Corey from your PC, we are not saying that Seer 1.0.1 by Corey is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Seer 1.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 05:43:04.007