This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 from your PCExperitest
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Experitest. Click on http://experitest.com
to get more data about SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 on Experitest's website. SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Experitest\SeeTest folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Experitest\SeeTest\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is titled studio.exe and it has a size of 887.16 KB (908456 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97. They occupy 52.04 MB (54563267
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- instrument.exe (198.16 KB)
- license-utility.exe (198.16 KB)
- studio.exe (887.16 KB)
- studioAdmin.exe (887.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (221.16 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- AutomationAssistantClient.exe (292.00 KB)
- AutomationAssistantService.exe (305.50 KB)
- haspdinst.exe (15.96 MB)
- RUS_KYBXC.exe (10.09 MB)
- UIEventRecorder.exe (8.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.05 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_x86_08.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86_13.exe (6.20 MB)
- aapt.exe (1.40 MB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- zipalign.exe (204.50 KB)
- instruments.exe (149.30 KB)
- run-app.exe (60.63 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.88 KB)
- IproPlusExe.exe (1.63 MB)
- OCRHelper.exe (16.00 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
- WP8.exe (11.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.4.97
of SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97.
SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 is an application by the software company Experitest. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97". The SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97:
- The publisher is: http://experitest.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Experitest\SeeTest\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97.
8. After removing SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 by Experitest from your computer, nor are we saying that SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 by Experitest is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SeeTestAutomation 8.4.97 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 22:05:30.530