See Results Hub
This page is about See Results Hub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall See Results Hub from your computerSee Results Hub
. Open here
for more details on See Results Hub. Please open http://www.seeresultshub.com/support
if you want to read more on See Results Hub on See Results Hub's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\See Results Hub directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall See Results Hub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\See Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the See Results Hub's primary executable file and it occupies circa 305.84 KB (313184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in See Results Hub. They take 829.34 KB (849248
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5770.26534
of See Results Hub. You can find here a few links to other See Results Hub releases:
...click to view all...
See Results Hub is a program released by See Results Hub. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall See Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove See Results Hub from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate See Results Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "See Results Hub". The See Results Hub program will be found automatically. After you select See Results Hub in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding See Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for See Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.seeresultshub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\See Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove See Results Hub.
8. After uninstalling See Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong See Results Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing See Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall See Results Hub by See Results Hub from your PC, nor are we saying that See Results Hub by See Results Hub is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall See Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-19 22:40:36.303