This page is about SediStat 0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SediStat 0.1 from your computerNorbert Hudec and Sidonia Stanova
. Open here
where you can read more on Norbert Hudec and Sidonia Stanova. More details about the software SediStat 0.1 can be found at http://sedistat.sourceforge.net
. Usually the SediStat 0.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SediStat folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SediStat 0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SediStat\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk and is labeled php.exe.
The executables below are part of SediStat 0.1. They occupy about 74.97 KB (76765
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (50.97 KB)
- php.exe (24.00 KB)
This info is about SediStat 0.1 version 0.1
SediStat 0.1 is an application offered by the software company Norbert Hudec and Sidonia Stanova. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SediStat 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SediStat 0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SediStat 0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SediStat 0.1". If it is installed on your PC the SediStat 0.1 program will be found automatically. After you select SediStat 0.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SediStat 0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SediStat 0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://sedistat.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SediStat\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SediStat 0.1.
8. After uninstalling SediStat 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SediStat 0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SediStat 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SediStat 0.1 by Norbert Hudec and Sidonia Stanova from your computer, nor are we saying that SediStat 0.1 by Norbert Hudec and Sidonia Stanova is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SediStat 0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:20:47.787