Security Task Manager 1.7e
Security Task Manager 1.7e is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.7e from your systemNeuber GmbH
. More information on Neuber GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/deutsch
to get more facts about Security Task Manager 1.7e on Neuber GmbH's website. Usually the Security Task Manager 1.7e program is to be found in the C:\Programme\Security Task Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Security Task Manager 1.7e is C:\Programme\Security. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TaskMan.exe is the Security Task Manager 1.7e's main executable file and it occupies about 550.34 KB (563552 bytes) on disk.
Security Task Manager 1.7e contains of the executables below. They occupy 835.60 KB (855656
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (105.09 KB)
- SpyProtector.exe (111.57 KB)
- TaskMan.exe (550.34 KB)
- uninstal.exe (68.59 KB)
This page is about Security Task Manager 1.7e version 1.7
Security Task Manager 1.7e is a program by Neuber GmbH. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Security Task Manager 1.7e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.7e from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Security Task Manager 1.7e or simply click the Search feature and type in "Security Task Manager 1.7e". The Security Task Manager 1.7e program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Security Task Manager 1.7e in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Security Task Manager 1.7e, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Security Task Manager 1.7e:
- The software company is: http://http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/deutsch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Security
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Security Task Manager 1.7e.
8. After removing Security Task Manager 1.7e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Security Task Manager 1.7e that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Security Task Manager 1.7e using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.7e by Neuber GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Task Manager 1.7e by Neuber GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Security Task Manager 1.7e supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:27:37.457