Security & Privacy
Security & Privacy is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Security & Privacy from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Security & Privacy's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file is titled AlertViewer.exe and its approximative size is 1.46 MB (1532464 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Security & Privacy. They take 33.64 MB (35276784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (687.52 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.81 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.49 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.49 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (605.31 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.39 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.72 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (999.19 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The current page applies to Security & Privacy version 16.013
only. Click on the links below for other Security & Privacy versions:
...click to view all...
Security & Privacy is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Security & Privacy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Security & Privacy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Security & Privacy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Security & Privacy". If it exists on your system the Security & Privacy app will be found very quickly. When you click Security & Privacy in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Security & Privacy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Security & Privacy.
8. After uninstalling Security & Privacy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Security & Privacy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Security & Privacy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Security & Privacy by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Security & Privacy by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Security & Privacy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:38:52.920