Security Eye 3.6
This info is about Security Eye 3.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Security Eye 3.6 from your PCSecurity Eye Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Security Eye Software. More information about the application Security Eye 3.6 can be seen at http://www.security-eye-software.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Eye directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Security Eye 3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Eye\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called se.exe and it has a size of 5.89 MB (6179840 bytes).
Security Eye 3.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.34 MB (19233937
bytes) on disk.
- se.exe (5.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- xvid.exe (11.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Security Eye 3.6 version 3.6
Security Eye 3.6 is an application by the software company Security Eye Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Security Eye 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Security Eye 3.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Security Eye 3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Security Eye 3.6". The Security Eye 3.6 application will be found automatically. After you select Security Eye 3.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Security Eye 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Security Eye 3.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.security-eye-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Eye\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Security Eye 3.6.
8. After uninstalling Security Eye 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Security Eye 3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Security Eye 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Security Eye 3.6 by Security Eye Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Eye 3.6 by Security Eye Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Security Eye 3.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:26:41.457