Security Essentials is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Security Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=pl-pl
to get more data about Security Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Usually the Security Essentials program is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Security Essentials's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 979.48 KB (1002984 bytes) on disk and is labeled msseces.exe.
The executable files below are part of Security Essentials. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3886192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MpCmdRun.exe (337.72 KB)
- MsMpEng.exe (101.27 KB)
- msseces.exe (979.48 KB)
- msseoobe.exe (446.74 KB)
- NisSrv.exe (274.28 KB)
- setup.exe (827.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Security Essentials.
Security Essentials is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Security Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Security Essentials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Security Essentials or simply click the Search field and type in "Security Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Security Essentials app will be found very quickly. When you select Security Essentials in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Security Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Security Essentials:
- The web site of the program is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=pl-pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Security Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Security Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Security Essentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Security Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Security Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:58:50.163