Security Desktop 22.214.171.124
Security Desktop 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Security Desktop 188.8.131.52 from your PC1st Security Software Center
. Open here
where you can find out more on 1st Security Software Center. More details about Security Desktop 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.securitydesktop.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Desktop directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Security Desktop 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Desktop\secdesk.exe" /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled intcom.exe and its approximative size is 1.10 MB (1153024 bytes).
Security Desktop 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.77 MB (8150298
bytes) on disk.
- intcom.exe (1.10 MB)
- secdesk.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- utccag.exe (2.02 MB)
- utccsr.exe (940.50 KB)
This data is about Security Desktop 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Security Desktop 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company 1st Security Software Center. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Security Desktop 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Security Desktop 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Security Desktop 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Security Desktop 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Security Desktop 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Security Desktop 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Security Desktop 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Security Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securitydesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Desktop\secdesk.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Security Desktop 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Security Desktop 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Security Desktop 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Security Desktop 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Security Desktop 184.108.40.206 by 1st Security Software Center from your computer, nor are we saying that Security Desktop 220.127.116.11 by 1st Security Software Center is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Security Desktop 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-10 23:05:27.270