SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 from your systemInfineon Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Infineon Technologies. Detailed information about SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 can be found at www.infineon.com
. SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Infineon Technologies\SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Infineon Technologies\SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2\unins000.exe. SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2's primary file takes about 5.20 MB (5450752 bytes) and is called SecureXConfGen.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2. They occupy about 6.16 MB (6459999
bytes) on disk.
- SecureXConfGen.exe (5.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (985.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.257.214
SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 is a program released by the software company Infineon Technologies. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2". The SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2:
- The software company is: www.infineon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infineon Technologies\SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2.
8. After uninstalling SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 by Infineon Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 by Infineon Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SecureX_Config_Generator_1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 11:09:27.383