SecureStore I.CA 2.11
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SecureStore I.CA 2.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SecureStore I.CA 2.11 from your computerI.CA
. You can find out more on I.CA or check for application updates here
. More details about the application SecureStore I.CA 2.11 can be seen at http://www.ica.cz
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\I.CA\SecureStore folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\I.CA\SecureStore\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SecureStore I.CA 2.11. KlientskaAplikace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 744.00 KB (761856 bytes) on disk.
SecureStore I.CA 2.11 is composed of the following executables which take 2.03 MB (2130428
bytes) on disk:
- KlientskaAplikace.exe (744.00 KB)
- newcert.exe (992.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (288.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.50 KB)
This data is about SecureStore I.CA 2.11 version 2.11
SecureStore I.CA 2.11 is an application by I.CA. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall SecureStore I.CA 2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SecureStore I.CA 2.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SecureStore I.CA 2.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SecureStore I.CA 2.11". If it is installed on your PC the SecureStore I.CA 2.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SecureStore I.CA 2.11 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SecureStore I.CA 2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecureStore I.CA 2.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.ica.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\I.CA\SecureStore\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SecureStore I.CA 2.11.
8. After removing SecureStore I.CA 2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SecureStore I.CA 2.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SecureStore I.CA 2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SecureStore I.CA 2.11 by I.CA from your PC, nor are we saying that SecureStore I.CA 2.11 by I.CA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SecureStore I.CA 2.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:55:00.010