SecureNotes 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall SecureNotes 1.0 from your computerSecuritySupervisor.com
. More information on SecuritySupervisor.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.SecuritySupervisor.com
if you want to read more on SecureNotes 1.0 on SecuritySupervisor.com's page. Usually the SecureNotes 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecuritySupervisor.com\SecureNotes directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SecureNotes 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SecuritySupervisor.com\SecureNotes\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SecureNotes.exe is the SecureNotes 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 2.08 MB (2181120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SecureNotes 1.0. They take about 2.12 MB (2218708
bytes) on disk.
- SecureNotes.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (36.71 KB)
The current page applies to SecureNotes 1.0 version 1.0
SecureNotes 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company SecuritySupervisor.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall SecureNotes 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SecureNotes 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SecureNotes 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SecureNotes 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the SecureNotes 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SecureNotes 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SecureNotes 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecureNotes 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.SecuritySupervisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecuritySupervisor.com\SecureNotes\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SecureNotes 1.0.
8. After removing SecureNotes 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SecureNotes 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SecureNotes 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SecureNotes 1.0 by SecuritySupervisor.com from your PC, we are not saying that SecureNotes 1.0 by SecuritySupervisor.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SecureNotes 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:21:14.940