This web page contains complete information on how to remove SecureKey for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SecureKey from your PCSecureKey Technologies Inc.
. You can find out more on SecureKey Technologies Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app SecureKey can be found at http://www.securekey.com
. SecureKey is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SecureKey folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing SecureKey is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SecureKey\1.1.3149.7022\SkSetup.exe" -uninstall -language FRC. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SecureKey.exe is the SecureKey's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.47 MB (1540112 bytes) on disk.
SecureKey is comprised of the following executables which occupy 33.09 MB (34697296
bytes) on disk:
- SecureKey.exe (1.47 MB)
- SkSetup.exe (13.47 MB)
- SecureKey.exe (1.47 MB)
- SkSetup.exe (16.69 MB)
This page is about SecureKey version 1.1.3149.7022
only. You can find here a few links to other SecureKey releases:
SecureKey is a program marketed by the software company SecureKey Technologies Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SecureKey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SecureKey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SecureKey or simply activate the Search field and type in "SecureKey". The SecureKey application will be found automatically. After you click SecureKey in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SecureKey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecureKey:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securekey.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SecureKey\1.1.3149.7022\SkSetup.exe" -uninstall -language FRC
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SecureKey.
8. After uninstalling SecureKey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SecureKey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SecureKey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SecureKey by SecureKey Technologies Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SecureKey by SecureKey Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SecureKey supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:04:57.357