SecureAPlus v5.1.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SecureAPlus v5.1.1 from your PCSecureAge Technology
. You can find out more on SecureAge Technology or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on SecureAPlus v5.1.1 at https://www.secureaplus.com
. Usually the SecureAPlus v5.1.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist folder, depending on the user's option during install. SecureAPlus v5.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\uninst_SecureAPlus.exe. SecureAPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.94 MB (7276192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SecureAPlus v5.1.1. They occupy about 51.51 MB (54008608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (437.50 KB)
- Announcement.exe (558.05 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.13 MB)
- CompactWhitelist.exe (963.89 KB)
- FinishInstallation.exe (307.07 KB)
- Process Protector.exe (2.51 MB)
- saappsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- sanotifier.exe (4.16 MB)
- SASystemScan.exe (615.85 KB)
- SecureAPlus.exe (6.94 MB)
- SecureAPlusAdmin.exe (320.12 KB)
- SecureAPlusService.exe (1.06 MB)
- SecureAPlusUI.exe (15.03 MB)
- UAVScanResult.exe (10.01 MB)
- UninstallTheme.exe (4.02 MB)
- uninst_SecureAPlus.exe (239.92 KB)
- WhitelistManager.exe (267.34 KB)
The current page applies to SecureAPlus v5.1.1 version 5.1.1
SecureAPlus v5.1.1 is an application offered by SecureAge Technology. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall SecureAPlus v5.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SecureAPlus v5.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SecureAPlus v5.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SecureAPlus v5.1.1". The SecureAPlus v5.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SecureAPlus v5.1.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SecureAPlus v5.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SecureAPlus v5.1.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.secureaplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\uninst_SecureAPlus.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SecureAPlus v5.1.1.
8. After uninstalling SecureAPlus v5.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SecureAPlus v5.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SecureAPlus v5.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SecureAPlus v5.1.1 by SecureAge Technology from your computer, we are not saying that SecureAPlus v5.1.1 by SecureAge Technology is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecureAPlus v5.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 05:29:01.940