This page is about SecureAPlus v4.3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SecureAPlus v4.3.0 from your computerSecureAge Technology
. You can read more on SecureAge Technology or check for application updates here
. Click on https://secureaplus.secureage.com
to get more information about SecureAPlus v4.3.0 on SecureAge Technology's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\uninst_SecureAPlus.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SecureAPlus v4.3.0. SecureAPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.08 MB (6379912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SecureAPlus v4.3.0. They occupy 45.18 MB (47373568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (2.32 MB)
- CompactWhitelist.exe (298.84 KB)
- FinishInstallation.exe (240.96 KB)
- Process Protector.exe (1.73 MB)
- saappsvc.exe (814.34 KB)
- sanotifier.exe (9.83 MB)
- SASystemScan.exe (563.36 KB)
- SecureAPlus.exe (6.08 MB)
- SecureAPlusAdmin.exe (248.58 KB)
- SecureAPlusService.exe (808.81 KB)
- SecureAPlusUI.exe (13.73 MB)
- UAVScanResult.exe (7.86 MB)
- uninst_SecureAPlus.exe (247.72 KB)
- WhitelistManager.exe (235.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.0
of SecureAPlus v4.3.0.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove SecureAPlus v4.3.0 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall SecureAPlus v4.3.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SecureAPlus v4.3.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\Qt5Svg.dll
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\saappsvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\sanotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\SecureAPlus.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SecureAge Technology\SecureAge\Applications\SecureAPlus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SecureAge Technology\SecureAge\Applications\SecureAPlus
SecureAPlus v4.3.0 is an application offered by SecureAge Technology. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase SecureAPlus v4.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SecureAPlus v4.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SecureAPlus v4.3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SecureAPlus v4.3.0". The SecureAPlus v4.3.0 program will be found automatically. When you select SecureAPlus v4.3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SecureAPlus v4.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SecureAPlus v4.3.0:
- The publisher is: https://secureaplus.secureage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\uninst_SecureAPlus.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SecureAPlus v4.3.0.
8. After removing SecureAPlus v4.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SecureAPlus v4.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SecureAPlus v4.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SecureAPlus v4.3.0 by SecureAge Technology from your PC, we are not saying that SecureAPlus v4.3.0 by SecureAge Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecureAPlus v4.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 11:55:43.897