SecureAPlus v3.5.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SecureAPlus v3.5.2 from your systemSecureAge Technology
. Further information on SecureAge Technology can be seen here
. More details about the app SecureAPlus v3.5.2 can be seen at https://secureaplus.secureage.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SecureAPlus v3.5.2 is C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\uninst_SecureAPlus.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SecureAPlus.exe and occupies 22.97 MB (24089392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside SecureAPlus v3.5.2. They take about 56.30 MB (59033872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (277.50 KB)
- Application Whitelisting.exe (2.90 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.46 MB)
- CompactWhitelist.exe (2.47 MB)
- FinishInstallation.exe (5.87 MB)
- Process Protector.exe (2.51 MB)
- saappsvc.exe (895.16 KB)
- sanotifier.exe (8.31 MB)
- SASystemScan.exe (5.23 MB)
- SecureAPlus.exe (22.97 MB)
- SecureAPlusAdmin.exe (248.04 KB)
- SecureAPlusService.exe (985.54 KB)
- uninst_SecureAPlus.exe (239.66 KB)
This page is about SecureAPlus v3.5.2 version 3.5.2
SecureAPlus v3.5.2 is a program released by SecureAge Technology. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall SecureAPlus v3.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SecureAPlus v3.5.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SecureAPlus v3.5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SecureAPlus v3.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the SecureAPlus v3.5.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SecureAPlus v3.5.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SecureAPlus v3.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecureAPlus v3.5.2:
- The web site of the application is: https://secureaplus.secureage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\uninst_SecureAPlus.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SecureAPlus v3.5.2.
8. After uninstalling SecureAPlus v3.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SecureAPlus v3.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SecureAPlus v3.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SecureAPlus v3.5.2 by SecureAge Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that SecureAPlus v3.5.2 by SecureAge Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecureAPlus v3.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:27:43.247