Secure Tune Security Suite
Secure Tune Security Suite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Secure Tune Security Suite from your systemDeveloperts LLC
. Further information on Developerts LLC can be found here
. More details about Secure Tune Security Suite can be found at http://www.securetune.com
. Secure Tune Security Suite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Secure Tune Security Suite. Secure Tune Secure Delete.exe is the Secure Tune Security Suite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 876.00 KB (897024 bytes) on disk.
Secure Tune Security Suite contains of the executables below. They take 4.98 MB (5221376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Defrag Engine.exe (27.00 KB)
- Secure Tune Disk Cleaner.exe (322.00 KB)
- Secure Tune Duplicate File Remover.exe (311.50 KB)
- Secure Tune One Click Clean.exe (69.00 KB)
- Secure Tune Registry Cleaner.exe (222.00 KB)
- Secure Tune Registry Defrag.exe (404.50 KB)
- Secure Tune Scanner.exe (644.50 KB)
- Secure Tune Secure Delete.exe (876.00 KB)
- Secure Tune Startup Manager.exe (236.50 KB)
- Secure Tune System Backup.exe (468.00 KB)
- Secure Tune Uninstall Manager.exe (205.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Secure Tune Security Suite version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Secure Tune Security Suite you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Secure Tune Security Suite when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Secure Tune Security Suite
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite\Common Tools.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite\config\mainconfig.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite\Defrag Engine.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite\Defrag.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Tune Security Suite1.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Tune Security Suite1.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Tune Security Suite1.0\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Tune Security Suite1.0\UninstallString
Secure Tune Security Suite is an application marketed by Developerts LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Secure Tune Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Secure Tune Security Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Secure Tune Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure Tune Security Suite". If it exists on your system the Secure Tune Security Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Secure Tune Security Suite in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Secure Tune Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure Tune Security Suite:
- The publisher is: http://www.securetune.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Developerts\Secure Tune Security Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secure Tune Security Suite.
8. After removing Secure Tune Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secure Tune Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Tune Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Secure Tune Security Suite by Developerts LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Secure Tune Security Suite by Developerts LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Secure Tune Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-22 15:40:32.350