Secure PC Cleaner
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Secure PC Cleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Secure PC Cleaner from your systemJawego Partners LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Jawego Partners LLC. You can see more info on Secure PC Cleaner at http://www.securepccleaner.com/
. Usually the Secure PC Cleaner program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure PC Cleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure PC Cleaner\unins000.exe" /silent is the full command line if you want to uninstall Secure PC Cleaner. The application's main executable file is named SecurePCCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 8.60 MB (9013912 bytes).
Secure PC Cleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.30 MB (10797912
bytes) on disk.
- SecurePCCleaner.exe (8.60 MB)
- SPCCUns.exe (559.54 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Secure PC Cleaner version 4.5
Secure PC Cleaner is an application by Jawego Partners LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Secure PC Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Secure PC Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Secure PC Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure PC Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the Secure PC Cleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Secure PC Cleaner in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Secure PC Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secure PC Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securepccleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure PC Cleaner\unins000.exe" /silent
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure PC Cleaner.
8. After removing Secure PC Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure PC Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure PC Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Secure PC Cleaner by Jawego Partners LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Secure PC Cleaner by Jawego Partners LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Secure PC Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 22:22:53.213