This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Secure IT for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secure IT from your computerCypherix Software
. Further information on Cypherix Software can be seen here
. Click on http://cypherix.com
to get more information about Secure IT on Cypherix Software's website. Secure IT is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure IT folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Secure IT is C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure IT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.57 MB (2689928 bytes) on disk and is titled secureit.exe.
Secure IT contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.25 MB (3402784
bytes) on disk.
- secureit.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.15 KB)
This info is about Secure IT version 4.2
alone. For more Secure IT versions please click below:
Secure IT is a program offered by the software company Cypherix Software. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Secure IT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Secure IT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Secure IT or simply click the Search feature and type in "Secure IT". If it exists on your system the Secure IT application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Secure IT in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Secure IT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure IT:
- The software company is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure IT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure IT.
8. After uninstalling Secure IT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secure IT which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure IT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Secure IT by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Secure IT by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Secure IT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:15:02.963