Secure Folder 5.6
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Secure Folder 5.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Secure Folder 5.6 from your PCSubin Ninan, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Subin Ninan, Inc.. More details about the application Secure Folder 5.6 can be seen at http://sites.google.com/site/securefolders/
. Usually the Secure Folder 5.6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Folder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Secure Folder 5.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Folder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 326.50 KB (334336 bytes) on disk and is called SecureFolder.exe.
Secure Folder 5.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.01 MB (1059614
bytes) on disk:
- SecureFolder.exe (326.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6
of Secure Folder 5.6.
If planning to uninstall Secure Folder 5.6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Secure Folder 5.6:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\summer93\Secure Folder 5.6(www.Downloadha.com)
- C:\Program Files\Secure Folder
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\summer93\Secure Folder 5.6(www.Downloadha.com)\Secure Folder 5.6\Secure Folder.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\summer93\Unused Desktop Shortcuts\Secure Folder.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Secure Folder\Settings.xml
Secure Folder 5.6 is an application by Subin Ninan, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Secure Folder 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Secure Folder 5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Secure Folder 5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Secure Folder 5.6". If it exists on your system the Secure Folder 5.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Secure Folder 5.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Secure Folder 5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secure Folder 5.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://sites.google.com/site/securefolders/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Folder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Secure Folder 5.6.
8. After removing Secure Folder 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Folder 5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Secure Folder 5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Secure Folder 5.6 by Subin Ninan, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Secure Folder 5.6 by Subin Ninan, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Secure Folder 5.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 14:44:10.150