This web page contains complete information on how to remove Secure Folder?5.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secure Folder?5.3 from your PCSubin Ninan, Inc.
. Additional info about Subin Ninan, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the software Secure Folder?5.3 can be found at http://sites.google.com/site/securefolders/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Folder folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Secure Folder?5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Folder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 310.00 KB (317440 bytes) on disk and is titled SecureFolder.exe.
Secure Folder?5.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.04 MB (1094942
bytes) on disk.
- SecureFolder.exe (310.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.78 KB)
- Update.exe (51.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of Secure Folder?5.3.
Secure Folder?5.3 is a program released by Subin Ninan, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Secure Folder?5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Secure Folder?5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Secure Folder?5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Secure Folder?5.3". If it exists on your system the Secure Folder?5.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Secure Folder?5.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Secure Folder?5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secure Folder?5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://sites.google.com/site/securefolders/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Folder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure Folder?5.3.
8. After uninstalling Secure Folder?5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Folder?5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Folder?5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Secure Folder?5.3 by Subin Ninan, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Secure Folder?5.3 by Subin Ninan, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Secure Folder?5.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 09:16:26.570