Secure File Delete versio 2.01
Secure File Delete versio 2.01 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01 from your PCCompuRocket, Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on CompuRocket, Ltd.. You can get more details on Secure File Delete versio 2.01 at http://www.compurocket.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure File Delete 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure File Delete 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Secure File Delete versio 2.01. The application's main executable file has a size of 340.84 KB (349016 bytes) on disk and is named filedelete.exe.
The executable files below are part of Secure File Delete versio 2.01. They take an average of 1.57 MB (1651157
bytes) on disk.
- filedelete.exe (340.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Secure File Delete versio 2.01.
Secure File Delete versio 2.01 is an application released by the software company CompuRocket, Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Secure File Delete versio 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Secure File Delete versio 2.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Secure File Delete versio 2.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secure File Delete versio 2.01". If it exists on your system the Secure File Delete versio 2.01 program will be found automatically. When you click Secure File Delete versio 2.01 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Secure File Delete versio 2.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure File Delete versio 2.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.compurocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure File Delete 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01.
8. After removing Secure File Delete versio 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secure File Delete versio 2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure File Delete versio 2.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01 by CompuRocket, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Secure File Delete versio 2.01 by CompuRocket, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:55:06.353