Secure File Delete versio 2.01
Secure File Delete versio 2.01 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01 from your PCCompuRocket, Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on CompuRocket, Ltd.. You can get more details on Secure File Delete versio 2.01 at http://www.compurocket.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure File Delete 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure File Delete 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Secure File Delete versio 2.01. The application's main executable file has a size of 340.84 KB (349016 bytes) on disk and is named filedelete.exe.
The executable files below are part of Secure File Delete versio 2.01. They take an average of 1.57 MB (1651157
bytes) on disk.
- filedelete.exe (340.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Secure File Delete versio 2.01.
Secure File Delete versio 2.01 is an application released by the software company CompuRocket, Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Secure File Delete versio 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Secure File Delete versio 2.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Secure File Delete versio 2.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure File Delete versio 2.01". If it is installed on your PC the Secure File Delete versio 2.01 program will be found very quickly. When you click Secure File Delete versio 2.01 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Secure File Delete versio 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure File Delete versio 2.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.compurocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure File Delete 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01.
8. After removing Secure File Delete versio 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secure File Delete versio 2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure File Delete versio 2.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01 by CompuRocket, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Secure File Delete versio 2.01 by CompuRocket, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Secure File Delete versio 2.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:55:06.353