This page is about Secure Eraser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Secure Eraser from your computerASCOMP Software GmbH
. More information on ASCOMP Software GmbH can be found here
. Please open http://www.secure-eraser.com
if you want to read more on Secure Eraser on ASCOMP Software GmbH's page. Secure Eraser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\Secure Eraser folder, regulated by the user's option. Secure Eraser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\Secure Eraser\unins000.exe. sEraser.exe is the Secure Eraser's main executable file and it takes close to 7.86 MB (8240192 bytes) on disk.
Secure Eraser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.98 MB (9419739
bytes) on disk.
- sEraser.exe (7.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Secure Eraser. Click on the links below for other Secure Eraser versions:
...click to view all...
Secure Eraser is a program released by ASCOMP Software GmbH. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Secure Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Secure Eraser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Secure Eraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure Eraser". The Secure Eraser app will be found automatically. When you select Secure Eraser in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Secure Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secure Eraser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.secure-eraser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\Secure Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secure Eraser.
8. After removing Secure Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Secure Eraser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Secure Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Secure Eraser by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Secure Eraser by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Secure Eraser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-25 12:52:52.167