You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Secure CMS for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Secure CMS from your systemSecure CMS
. Additional info about Secure CMS can be seen here
. Usually the Secure CMS application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure CMS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Secure CMS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure CMS\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Secure CMS.exe and occupies 18.59 MB (19497472 bytes).
Secure CMS contains of the executables below. They occupy 111.32 MB (116730823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- Secure CMS.exe (18.59 MB)
- SystemENVCheck.exe (14.00 KB)
- AlgorithmUpgrade.exe (84.00 KB)
- CMU.exe (12.53 MB)
- DeleteFile.exe (43.00 KB)
- IAU.exe (10.35 MB)
- MDU.exe (6.11 MB)
- ServerManagerTool.exe (738.00 KB)
- Watchdog.exe (98.50 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (4.49 MB)
- mysql.exe (4.84 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (4.73 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (4.76 MB)
- mysqld.exe (37.72 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (4.80 MB)
This page is about Secure CMS version 22.214.171.124.7.6.0
Secure CMS is a program offered by the software company Secure CMS. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Secure CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Secure CMS from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Secure CMS or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure CMS". The Secure CMS application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Secure CMS in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Secure CMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure CMS.
8. After removing Secure CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Secure CMS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Secure CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Secure CMS by Secure CMS from your computer, we are not saying that Secure CMS by Secure CMS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secure CMS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:57:54.660