This page is about Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Secure Browser from your systemSafer Technologies LLC
. More information about Safer Technologies LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.safer.com/
if you want to read more on Secure Browser on Safer Technologies LLC's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\SecureBrowserUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled secure.exe and its approximative size is 646.09 KB (661592 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Secure Browser. They occupy 7.01 MB (7345680
bytes) on disk.
- secure.exe (646.09 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (670.59 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- securebrowserprotector.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (937.59 KB)
This data is about Secure Browser version 47.0.2526.186
only. For more Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Secure Browser.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Secure Browser
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Browser
Secure Browser is an application offered by Safer Technologies LLC. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. When you select Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: http://www.safer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\SecureBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Secure Browser by Safer Technologies LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Secure Browser by Safer Technologies LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-01 14:25:20.070