This page contains detailed information on how to remove Secure Accelerator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Secure Accelerator from your systemSecure Accelerator Inc.
. You can read more on Secure Accelerator Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Secure Accelerator at http://www.secureac.com
. Secure Accelerator is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Secure Accelerator. The application's main executable file has a size of 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) on disk and is labeled SecureAC.exe.
The executable files below are part of Secure Accelerator. They take about 880.50 KB (901632
bytes) on disk.
- SecureAC.exe (440.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (440.50 KB)
The current page applies to Secure Accelerator version 1.5.6
If you are manually uninstalling Secure Accelerator we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator\SecureAC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator\sacdata.sac
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Secure Accelerator
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator\SecureAC.exe
Secure Accelerator is a program released by Secure Accelerator Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Secure Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Secure Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Secure Accelerator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secure Accelerator". If it exists on your system the Secure Accelerator program will be found automatically. When you click Secure Accelerator in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Secure Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secure Accelerator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.secureac.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Secure Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling Secure Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Secure Accelerator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Secure Accelerator by Secure Accelerator Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Secure Accelerator by Secure Accelerator Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secure Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 01:46:10.617