Secrets of Olympus
You can find below details on how to remove Secrets of Olympus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Secrets of Olympus from your systemZylom
. More information on Zylom can be seen here
. Secrets of Olympus is typically set up in the C:\Zylom Games\Secrets of Olympus directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Secrets of Olympus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\86637606728726bb1ea77bd72d46aeaa.rguninst" "AddRemove". The program's main executable file is labeled bstrapInstall.exe and occupies 61.45 KB (62928 bytes).
Secrets of Olympus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This data is about Secrets of Olympus version 1.0
Secrets of Olympus is an application by the software company Zylom. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Secrets of Olympus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Secrets of Olympus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Secrets of Olympus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secrets of Olympus". If it exists on your system the Secrets of Olympus program will be found automatically. After you click Secrets of Olympus in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Secrets of Olympus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secrets of Olympus.
8. After uninstalling Secrets of Olympus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Secrets of Olympus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Secrets of Olympus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Secrets of Olympus by Zylom from your computer, nor are we saying that Secrets of Olympus by Zylom is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Secrets of Olympus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:07:38.530