Secrets Of Six Seas
This page is about Secrets Of Six Seas for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas from your PCMyRealGames.com
. Check out here
for more info on MyRealGames.com. More details about the software Secrets Of Six Seas can be found at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Secrets Of Six Seas folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Secrets Of Six Seas\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 740.00 KB (757760 bytes) on disk and is titled game.exe.
Secrets Of Six Seas is composed of the following executables which take 5.74 MB (6020083
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (740.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Secrets Of Six Seas is a program released by MyRealGames.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Secrets Of Six Seas or simply click the Search field and type in "Secrets Of Six Seas". The Secrets Of Six Seas program will be found very quickly. After you click Secrets Of Six Seas in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Secrets Of Six Seas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secrets Of Six Seas:
- The software company is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Secrets Of Six Seas\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Secrets Of Six Seas.
8. After removing Secrets Of Six Seas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Secrets Of Six Seas which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secrets Of Six Seas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas by MyRealGames.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Secrets Of Six Seas by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Secrets Of Six Seas in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:04:51.843