Secret Notes version 1.0.2
Secret Notes version 1.0.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secret Notes version 1.0.2 from your computerSoftorino
. Check out here
for more info on Softorino. More data about the program Secret Notes version 1.0.2 can be seen at http://www.softorino.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Secret Notes folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Secret Notes version 1.0.2 is "C:\Program Files\Secret Notes\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled SecretNotes.exe and its approximative size is 734.50 KB (752128 bytes).
Secret Notes version 1.0.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.84 MB (1927107
bytes) on disk:
- SecretNotes.exe (734.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Secret Notes version 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
Secret Notes version 1.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company Softorino. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Secret Notes version 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Secret Notes version 1.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Secret Notes version 1.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Secret Notes version 1.0.2". The Secret Notes version 1.0.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Secret Notes version 1.0.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Secret Notes version 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Secret Notes version 1.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Secret Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Secret Notes version 1.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Secret Notes version 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secret Notes version 1.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secret Notes version 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Secret Notes version 1.0.2 by Softorino from your computer, nor are we saying that Secret Notes version 1.0.2 by Softorino is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secret Notes version 1.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:00:55.673