You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SecoRemote 7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SecoRemote 7 from your computerTeamviewer Gmbh
. Open here
for more info on Teamviewer Gmbh. SecoRemote 7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecoRemote folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SecoRemote 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecoRemote\unins000.exe. SecoRemote 7's main file takes about 2.99 MB (3137752 bytes) and its name is SECORemote.exe.
SecoRemote 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.66 MB (3833330
bytes) on disk.
- SECORemote.exe (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of SecoRemote 7.
SecoRemote 7 is an application marketed by the software company Teamviewer Gmbh. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SecoRemote 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SecoRemote 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SecoRemote 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SecoRemote 7". If it exists on your system the SecoRemote 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SecoRemote 7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SecoRemote 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SecoRemote 7.
8. After removing SecoRemote 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SecoRemote 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SecoRemote 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SecoRemote 7 by Teamviewer Gmbh from your computer, nor are we saying that SecoRemote 7 by Teamviewer Gmbh is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecoRemote 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:31:42.230