SecGen is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SecGen from your computerSmarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.
. More information about Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the application SecGen can be seen at http://www.SmartsBroadcast.com
. SecGen is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarts Traffic and Billing folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SecGen is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarts Traffic and Billing\unins000.exe. SecGen.exe is the SecGen's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.56 MB (5828608 bytes) on disk.
SecGen contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.34 MB (6652069
bytes) on disk.
- blat.exe (36.00 KB)
- JETCOMP.exe (64.00 KB)
- SecGen.exe (5.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
SecGen is a program offered by the software company Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase SecGen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SecGen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SecGen or simply click the Search feature and type in "SecGen". If it is installed on your PC the SecGen program will be found automatically. When you select SecGen in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SecGen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecGen:
- The publisher is: http://www.SmartsBroadcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarts Traffic and Billing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SecGen.
8. After uninstalling SecGen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SecGen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SecGen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SecGen by Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SecGen by Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecGen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:42:52.767