SecGen is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SecGen from your computerSmarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.
. More information about Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the application SecGen can be seen at http://www.SmartsBroadcast.com
. SecGen is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarts Traffic and Billing folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SecGen is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarts Traffic and Billing\unins000.exe. SecGen.exe is the SecGen's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.56 MB (5828608 bytes) on disk.
SecGen contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.34 MB (6652069
bytes) on disk.
- blat.exe (36.00 KB)
- JETCOMP.exe (64.00 KB)
- SecGen.exe (5.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.16 KB)
SecGen is a program offered by the software company Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase SecGen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SecGen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SecGen or simply click the Search field and type in "SecGen". If it is installed on your PC the SecGen app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SecGen in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SecGen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SecGen:
- The software company is: http://www.SmartsBroadcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smarts Traffic and Billing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SecGen.
8. After uninstalling SecGen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SecGen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SecGen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SecGen by Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SecGen by Smarts Broadcast Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SecGen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:42:52.767