Season Match 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Season Match 2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Season Match 2 from your computerMedia Contact LLC
. You can find out more on Media Contact LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Season Match 2 can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Season Match 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Season Match 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Season Match 2. SeasonMatch2.exe is the Season Match 2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.73 MB (9152000 bytes) on disk.
Season Match 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.41 MB (9870497
bytes) on disk.
- SeasonMatch2.exe (8.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Season Match 2 version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Season Match 2.Directories left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\URSE Games\Season Match 2
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\URSE Games\Season Match 2
Season Match 2 is a program marketed by Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Season Match 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Season Match 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Season Match 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Season Match 2". If it exists on your system the Season Match 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Season Match 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Season Match 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Season Match 2:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Season Match 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Season Match 2.
8. After removing Season Match 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Season Match 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Season Match 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Season Match 2 by Media Contact LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Season Match 2 by Media Contact LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Season Match 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:01:29.260