SearchSites is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SearchSites from your PCSharewarePromotions Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on SharewarePromotions Ltd. You can get more details related to SearchSites at http://www.SharewarePromotions.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SharewarePromotions Ltd\SearchSites directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SearchSites is "C:\Program Files\SharewarePromotions Ltd\SearchSites\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk and is titled SearchSites.exe.
The executables below are part of SearchSites. They take an average of 1.06 MB (1110282
bytes) on disk.
- SearchSites.exe (432.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
SearchSites is an application by the software company SharewarePromotions Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SearchSites is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SearchSites from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchSites or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchSites". The SearchSites application will be found automatically. After you click SearchSites in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SearchSites, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchSites:
- The publisher is: http://www.SharewarePromotions.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SharewarePromotions Ltd\SearchSites\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchSites.
8. After uninstalling SearchSites, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchSites that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchSites using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchSites by SharewarePromotions Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SearchSites by SharewarePromotions Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchSites in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:05:19.807