This info is about SearchOutlookAddIn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SearchOutlookAddIn from your PCSearchOutlookAddIn
. You can find out more on SearchOutlookAddIn or check for application updates here
. SearchOutlookAddIn is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SearchOutlookAddIn is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/UserName%20UserName/Search%20Outlook%20Addon/SearchOutlookAddIn.vsto. The program's main executable file is named VSTOInstaller.exe and it has a size of 80.64 KB (82576 bytes).
The executables below are part of SearchOutlookAddIn. They occupy about 80.64 KB (82576
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.64 KB)
The current page applies to SearchOutlookAddIn version 126.96.36.199
SearchOutlookAddIn is a program offered by the software company SearchOutlookAddIn. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SearchOutlookAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SearchOutlookAddIn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchOutlookAddIn or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchOutlookAddIn". If it exists on your system the SearchOutlookAddIn program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SearchOutlookAddIn in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SearchOutlookAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchOutlookAddIn.
8. After uninstalling SearchOutlookAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchOutlookAddIn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchOutlookAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchOutlookAddIn by SearchOutlookAddIn from your computer, we are not saying that SearchOutlookAddIn by SearchOutlookAddIn is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SearchOutlookAddIn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:54:13.567