This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Take a look here
for more info on SearchMoreKnow. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. SearchMoreKnow is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, regulated by the user's choice. SearchMoreKnow's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled SearchMoreKnow.exe and occupies 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which take 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5791.27667
only. You can find below a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
SearchMoreKnow is a program marketed by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:32:24.773