This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. More info about SearchMoreKnow can be read here
. More info about the software SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. SearchMoreKnow's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SearchMoreKnow. They occupy 957.84 KB (980831
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5791.9666
alone. You can find below a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SearchMoreKnow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
SearchMoreKnow is an application by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 13:54:05.850