This page contains complete information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be seen here
. You can see more info related to SearchMoreKnow at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. Usually the SearchMoreKnow program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it takes circa 323.04 KB (330792 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which occupy 939.62 KB (962168
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.08 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
This info is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5791.18665
alone. You can find here a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by SearchMoreKnow when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\ciblkdhifphbdkghflfcabhjmdnllflm.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 01:42:35.203