SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar from your computerSearchElf 1.2
. Check out here
for more information on SearchElf 1.2. Click on http://SearchElf12.OurToolbar.com/
to get more information about SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar on SearchElf 1.2's website. SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchElf_1.2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files\SearchElf_1.2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar's primary file takes around 37.59 KB (38496 bytes) and is called SearchElf_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe.
The executable files below are part of SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar. They take about 278.69 KB (285376
bytes) on disk.
- SearchElf_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.59 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar. Click on the links below for other SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar versions:
If planning to uninstall SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SearchElf_1.2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=GottenApps&locale=en&ctid=CT2769726.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SearchElf_1.2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=GottenApps&locale=en.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SearchElf_1.2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=OtherApps&locale=en&ctid=CT2769726.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SearchElf_1.2\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=OtherApps&locale=en.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchElf_1.2 Toolbar\DisplayName
SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar is an application by the software company SearchElf 1.2. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar". The SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. After you click SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://SearchElf12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchElf_1.2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After removing SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar by SearchElf 1.2 from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar by SearchElf 1.2 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SearchElf 1.2 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:30:26.670