SearchCore for Browsers
SearchCore for Browsers is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers from your computerBandoo Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bandoo Media Inc. SearchCore for Browsers is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchCore for Browsers directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove SearchCore for Browsers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchCore for Browsers\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 52.92 KB (54186 bytes).
SearchCore for Browsers is comprised of the following executables which take 52.92 KB (54186
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to SearchCore for Browsers version 184.108.40.206556
only. You can find below info on other releases of SearchCore for Browsers:
SearchCore for Browsers has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchCore for Browsers from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by SearchCore for Browsers when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers\sysid.ini
- C:\Program Files\SearchCore for Browsers\uninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SearchCore for Browsers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchCore for Browsers\UninstallString
SearchCore for Browsers is an application offered by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SearchCore for Browsers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SearchCore for Browsers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchCore for Browsers". The SearchCore for Browsers application will be found very quickly. After you click SearchCore for Browsers in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SearchCore for Browsers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchCore for Browsers.
8. After uninstalling SearchCore for Browsers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SearchCore for Browsers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchCore for Browsers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchCore for Browsers by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchCore for Browsers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 15:56:11.227