SearchAssist.me is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SearchAssist.me from your computerSecureDownload Ltd
. More info about SecureDownload Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details about SearchAssist.me at http://www.SearchAssist.me/
. SearchAssist.me is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove SearchAssist.me by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called adxloader.exe and its approximative size is 45.26 KB (46344 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SearchAssist.me. They occupy an average of 1.75 MB (1829937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sa.exe (324.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- adxloader.exe (45.26 KB)
- adxloader64.exe (51.76 KB)
- adxregext.exe (51.26 KB)
- adxregistrator.exe (147.76 KB)
This page is about SearchAssist.me version 0.9.8.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchAssist.me from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by SearchAssist.me when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me\ie\AddinExpress.IE.dll
- C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me\ie\adxloader.dll
- C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me\ie\adxloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me\ie\adxloader64.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchAssist.me_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
SearchAssist.me is an application by SecureDownload Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SearchAssist.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SearchAssist.me from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SearchAssist.me or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchAssist.me". If it is installed on your PC the SearchAssist.me application will be found automatically. When you select SearchAssist.me in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SearchAssist.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchAssist.me:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SearchAssist.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchAssist.me\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SearchAssist.me.
8. After uninstalling SearchAssist.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchAssist.me that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchAssist.me with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchAssist.me by SecureDownload Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that SearchAssist.me by SecureDownload Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchAssist.me supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 17:59:30.963