Search and Replace (x64)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search and Replace (x64) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search and Replace (x64) from your systemFunduc Software Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Funduc Software Inc.. More information about Search and Replace (x64) can be seen at http://www.funduc.com/
. Usually the Search and Replace (x64) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Search and Replace (x64) is C:\Program Files\SR\unins000.exe. SR64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.09 MB (3244544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Search and Replace (x64). They take about 4.24 MB (4447227
bytes) on disk.
- SR64.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Search and Replace (x64) version 8.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search and Replace (x64):
...click to view all...
Search and Replace (x64) is an application offered by Funduc Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Search and Replace (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search and Replace (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search and Replace (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search and Replace (x64)". The Search and Replace (x64) application will be found very quickly. When you click Search and Replace (x64) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search and Replace (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search and Replace (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.funduc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search and Replace (x64).
8. After removing Search and Replace (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search and Replace (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search and Replace (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search and Replace (x64) by Funduc Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Search and Replace (x64) by Funduc Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search and Replace (x64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 08:09:40.703