Search and Replace
Search and Replace is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search and Replace from your PCfinedeal
. Open here
where you can find out more on finedeal. Usually the Search and Replace program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search and Replace directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search and Replace by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search and Replace\Search and Replace.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Search and Replace's primary file takes about 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) and is called Search and Replace.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search and Replace. They occupy 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Search and Replace.exe (766.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Search and Replace when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search and Replace
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search and Replace\Search and Replace.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search and Replace\Search and Replace.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Search and Replace is an application released by the software company finedeal. Some people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search and Replace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search and Replace from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search and Replace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search and Replace". If it exists on your system the Search and Replace app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search and Replace in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search and Replace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search and Replace.
8. After uninstalling Search and Replace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search and Replace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search and Replace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search and Replace by finedeal from your computer, we are not saying that Search and Replace by finedeal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search and Replace in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 02:31:51.803