Search Window is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Search Window from your systemSearch Window
. Go over here
for more details on Search Window. Please follow http://www.thesearchwindow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Window on Search Window's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Search Window is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Search Window's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Window. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5874.20978
of Search Window. For other Search Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Window is a program released by Search Window. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Window from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Window". If it is installed on your PC the Search Window program will be found very quickly. After you click Search Window in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Window:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thesearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Window.
8. After removing Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Window that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Window by Search Window from your PC, we are not saying that Search Window by Search Window is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Window in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 14:33:44.700