Search Window Results
Search Window Results is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Window Results from your PCSearch Window Results
. Open here
where you can read more on Search Window Results. You can read more about on Search Window Results at http://www.searchwindowresults.com/support
. Search Window Results is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window Results directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Search Window Results is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window Results\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 363.77 KB (372496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Search Window Results. They take about 887.27 KB (908560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5959.9581
of Search Window Results. Click on the links below for other Search Window Results versions:
...click to view all...
Search Window Results is an application marketed by Search Window Results. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Search Window Results is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Window Results with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Window Results or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Window Results". The Search Window Results program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Window Results in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Window Results, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Window Results:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwindowresults.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window Results\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Window Results.
8. After removing Search Window Results, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Window Results that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Window Results using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Window Results by Search Window Results from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Window Results by Search Window Results is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Window Results in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:33:14.017