This info is about Search Window for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Window from your computerSearch Window
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Search Window. More data about the app Search Window can be seen at http://www.thesearchwindow.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window directory (same installation drive as Windows). Search Window's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 347.38 KB (355720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Search Window. They take 870.88 KB (891784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Window version 2.0.5882.2328
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Window versions:
...click to view all...
Search Window is a program offered by Search Window. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Window". The Search Window program will be found automatically. When you select Search Window in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Window:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thesearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Window.
8. After uninstalling Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Window that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Window by Search Window from your PC, we are not saying that Search Window by Search Window is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 13:00:23.537