Search Window is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search Window from your computerSearch Window
. You can find out more on Search Window or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.thesearchwindow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Window on Search Window's page. Usually the Search Window program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Window's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 347.35 KB (355688 bytes) on disk.
Search Window installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 870.85 KB (891752
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.35 KB)
The current page applies to Search Window version 2.0.5878.31117
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Window:
...click to view all...
Search Window is an application by the software company Search Window. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Window from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Window". If it exists on your system the Search Window program will be found automatically. When you select Search Window in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Window:
- The software company is: http://www.thesearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Window.
8. After uninstalling Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Window that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Window by Search Window from your PC, we are not saying that Search Window by Search Window is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 02:29:12.287