Search Web Know
This web page is about Search Web Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. More info about Search Web Know can be read here
. Click on http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
to get more info about Search Web Know on Search Web Know's website. Usually the Search Web Know program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Search Web Know is C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Web Know's main executable file and it occupies approximately 347.83 KB (356176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Web Know. They take an average of 871.33 KB (892240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.83 KB)
The current page applies to Search Web Know version 2.0.5883.41979
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Web Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application offered by Search Web Know. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Web Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Web Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Web Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Web Know program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Web Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Web Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 06:40:38.780